Hi I’m Dee Kumar and I would like to Thank You for your interest in writing for my blog. Guest Posting helped relaunch my Internet Career in ways I could not imagine. It helps showcase my work, it help me connect with new users and important gave me a new following. If you are a talented writer with a passion for Business, Online Marketing or Entrepreneurship then I would love to hear from you.
Why you should Guest Post with me:
If you have seen any of our guest posts on our site then you will know that each post is accompanies by our easy to see author box. This is placed right at the top of the page so that it is easy to see, meaning more eyes on you and what you do. This is placed right at the top of the page so that it is easy to see, meaning more eyes on you and what you do. (You must meet minimum requirements as mentioned below before a resource box is added)
If you have seen any of my guest posts which have appeared on many of the biggest Online Marketing sites, then you already know the quality of my writing and the growth that this blog will attract during 2012.
Getting close to someone who has big connections within the Online Marketing world, cannot be bad for you either.
What is required of you?
- We are looking for long term guest post writers who can commit to writing at least 1 post a week and commit to this for a minimum of six month.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1,000 words and naturally of very good quality (checked for grammar, spelling and flow)
- All content must be created by you and must be 100% unique, you cannot republish it online anywhere else.
- If you keep up with the minimum standard for a trail month, then we may upgrade your account to columnist status and qualify you for a dedicated resource box.
- Naturally your English must be of a very high standard.
Who are you?
In order to offer sound and useful advice you must be a master of your subject. You will either:
- Have been educated to a very high level in your chosen area of expertise
- Have vast successful business experience, meaning you earn a full time living in your chosen specialist area
- Coupled with the above, you must have a appealing writing style and tons of content waiting to be shared
I’m particularly interested in:
- Blog marketing experts
- Affiliate marketers with knowledge to share
- Product creators with lots lesson they have learned along the way
How to apply
The first step is simply to contact us using the contact link above. Tell us:
- Who you are
- What you do
- and why you are suited to be a regular columnist on Venture To The Top
Ensure you also include:
- Proof of your expertise
- Samples of your work and achievement
- a brief description of what your first few months of posts would cover on our site
Once you are accepted
Although this varies depending on how much experience you bring to the table, the vast majority of guest posters will follow this pattern:
- Each article you submit will be graded either: A, B or C
- C grade articles require reword and will be send back to you with tips for improvements or in worse cases we will ask you to re-apply at a later stage
- B grade articles are good to go on our blog. The grade is but a letter, as the for an article to be accepted to be published we must deem it to be of high quality. The only reason we call it is B is because of:
- Grade A – super articles. These articles are really the cream of the crop and gain viral status really quickly (we are re-tweeted by some very influential people online). It is impossible to constantly write grade A article so expect the majority of your articles to be grade B. Roughly 10% of your articles will made Grade A and unexpectedly go super viral – where we will make an extra special effort to push your article’s readership even further. Sometimes we get it wrong and grade B articles turn out to be ‘A’ – where we will promptly re-adjust our promotional efforts by tweeting your article often and in some circumstances sending direct messages to our lists.
If you have any further questions be sure to ask when you apply.